2009 is going to be a challenging year for retailers everywhere. CBCG has resolved to help retailers-big and small - survive- and even thrive in this challenging economy.
We've compiled our top 10 resolutions for the New Year. We hope you will make them part of your everyday business life in 2009.
1) Conduct An Objective Strategic Assessment Of My Business
2) Investigate Less Expensive Electronic Marketing Methods
3) Improve Effectiveness Of My Email Marketing Campaigns
4) Increase Utilization Of Social Networking Applications (Or Resolve To At Least Learn More About The World Of Web 2.0 Before It Becomes Web 3.0)
5) Be Disciplined In My Inventory Management Practices
6) Get Face-To-Face With My Customers More Often
7) Be More Assertive In Negotiations With My Suppliers
8) Optimize Cash Flow Management And Financing Terms
9) Objectively Assess The Opportunity For Additional Sales From Alternative Channels Of Distribution– Internet, Corporate, Etc.
10) Overcome Fear To Ask For Help When I Need It